Join us for a live seminar presentation on "Making the Transition to Mountaineering."
Everyone is invited for a bite to eat and interactive multimedia presentation at the Flaming Grill Cafe across from our shop inside Country Club Plaza mall. The presentation is aimed at helping enthusiasts already familiar with backpacking, rock climbing, or peak bagging to make the leap into technical mountaineering without getting in over your head! We'll go into the skills, gear, and information you need to get started with technical mountain climbing this year. Everyone is invited to attend and bring your experience, thoughts and questions! Seating is limited to 40, so grab your spot now! You must register in advance as there will be no tickets sold at the door.
* Cost is $20 per person, goes to the Mountain Ascent Association instructor (Food not included).
* Please register/purchase tickets in advance to attend - we have room for only 40.
* Please register/purchase prior to 5:00pm, Jan 20th.
* Event will be held at the Flaming Grill Cafe inside the Country Club Plaza mall, located at 2380 Watt Avenue, Suite 150, Sacramento, CA 95825
* Bobcat's Adventure Sports will be open before and after the event to check out gear, rentals and purchase!
* This seminar is provided by Mountain Ascent Association. For more information on MAA training and disciplines, please visit MountainAscent.org